GOD'S "THE BOOK OF TRUTH" GIVEN TO MARIA DIVINE MERCY AND THE Anti-Catholic Lobbies
This introduction explains the truth of Maria Divine Mercy's written messages from God and the Blessed Virgin, the Mother Of Salvation. We pray for all those who hate God's final Mission, especially those who proclaim to be Catholics, but who condemn God's Holy Works. Unfortunately, these names must be exposed because they continue to spread lies and slander about the Truth; and so, among them, we remember the following list.
CORRUPT ANTI-CATHOLIC LOBBIES HIDDEN BEHIND A CATHOLIC NAME AND CREATED BY MASONIC FORCES:
Jimmy Akin (an infiltrated Protestant pretending to be a Catholic), Maria Divine Mercy True or False (an anti-Catholic lobby), Catholic.com (a protestant infiltrator site), ncregister (a dubious organization), aquiness (an anti-Catholic lobby), midwaystreet (an anti-Catholic lobby), refuting maria divine mercy (an anti-Catholic lobby), Catholic Planet (a dubious organization), New Advent (anti-Catholic lobby), Miraculous Rosary (anti-Catholic lobby), Women of Grace (ultra modernist and Feminist/Lesbian 'Catholic' website), Mark P. Shea (an infiltrated Protestant pretending to be Catholic), Ron Conte (erotic and ultra-modern theology author), Sancte Pater (anti-Catholic lobby), The Ruler (anti-Catholic lobby), Splendor of the Church (anti-Catholic organization).
Hundreds of people with invented and multiple identities work day and night to destroy the Catholic Church. They're dangerous individuals who will not hesitate to send death threats to those who only wish to make use of their Constitutional Rights. Here there are but a few:
Alicia Ramos, Janet Walton, Jan's Page, Sinead Walton, MDM True or False anonymous, Rosary Lovey, Damaso Magbual, Victoria Lyons, Janice Harper, Violette Pride, Jhon Francis Donal Bonghellino, Joey Beiro.
These people are atheists who pose as Catholics!!!
Watch out for those who profess to be Catholics but write hateful comments. I'm on Facebook a lot, and come across so many evil words that come from these folks!
Please be careful out there! There are dozens of blogs created just for the sake of destroying God's Salvation Mission given to Maria Divine Mercy! Jesus is always telling the world to love those who hate Him and us, and so we do what He says. These sites are carrying the flag of the Catholic Church, but they are just a few of the many wolves dressed in sheep's clothing. We also ask Our beloved Mother to assist us, by saying: Hail Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
A Response to Mark Miravalle’s Critique of Maria Divine Mercy: Part I
by Arthur Policarpio
This article is the first part of a series in response to Dr. Mark Miravalle’s article condemning the prophecies and messages given by Our Lord to the Irish seer “Maria Divine Mercy”. In this article, we examine three (3) of the objections raised by Dr. Miravalle regarding the Messages.
Objection 1: The Emergence of the False Prophet
On February 11, 2012, exactly one year before the resignation of Pope Benedict XVI, Maria Divine Mercy received this message from Jesus:
My poor Holy Vicar, Pope Benedict XVI, will be ousted from the Holy See in Rome. Last year, my daughter, I told you of the plot, within the corridors of the Vatican. A plan to destroy My Holy Vicar was devised in secret on the l7th March, 2011, and this will come to fruition, for it has been foretold.
Exactly one year after that message, Pope Benedict XVI made the unprecedented act of resigning from the papacy. The circumstances surrounding his resignation raise a lot of questions: Why would the pope resign right in the middle of the Year of Faith that he himself declared? He declared his resignation on February 11, 2013, and a mere two weeks after, his resignation took effect - why so abrupt?
On April 12, 2012, Jesus gave this astounding message to Maria Divine Mercy: “My beloved Pope Benedict XVI is the last true Pope on earth…. The next Pope may be elected by members within the Catholic Church, but he will be the False Prophet.”
It is this aspect of the Messages given to Maria Divine Mercy that has caused many well-meaning Catholics, as well as prominent theologians such as Dr. Miravalle, to reject the Messages. Dr. Miravalle, in his critical review, said:
The message directly contradicts Catholic teaching as to the legitimacy of a validly elected Pope. The message implies that an “anti-pope” can come from a valid conclave, which constitutes a false or “heretical” position. The alleged message goes on to claim, by deduction, that Pope Francis is in fact the “False Prophet.”
Below, I give seven (7) reasons that will hopefully show to the reader that the above prophecy concerning the emergence of the “False Prophet” is both possible and believable:
1. Antipopes. The history of the Catholic Church is replete with accounts of “antipopes” competing for the papacy. The first antipope emerged in the 3rd century. During the time of the Western Schism, there were as many as three popes competing for the papacy.
2. Antipopes in Deed. There have been historically-documented instances of popes in the past who may have been validly elected by a conclave, but who nonetheless were virtual “antipopes” in words and deeds. One such pope was Pope Boniface VIII, who forced his predecessor, Pope St. Celestine V, to resign after only five months as pope. Celestine V was the last pope in Church history to resign, prior to the resignation of Pope Benedict XVI. Boniface VIII put Celestine V into prison, in conditions so desolate and inappropriate for a former pope. Celestine V eventually died in prison after 10 months of captivity. History books are replete with the words and deeds of Pope Boniface VIII - his obsession with worldly power, forcing land owners from their lands and parceling these out to relatives, and many other deeds unbecoming of the status of the “Vicar of Christ” on earth. It is important to note that Benedict XVI visited the tomb of Pope St. Celestine V several times prior to his actual resignation - as if pointing us to the story of Celestine V, and the circumstances behind his resignation.
3. The Hidden Hand of Freemasonry. At the turn of the century, Pope Pius XII seized documents from a masonic lodge that contain chilling details of a plan by the secret sect to destroy the Catholic Church by infiltrating its ranks with freemasons. The goal, as stated by the “Alta Vendita” documents, is to cultivate “a pope according to our needs”. At the turn of the century, they almost achieved their goal, as only a last-minute intervention during the conclave by an alert Cardinal prevented Cardinal Rampolla from being elected pope. Cardinal Rampolla was later found to be a high-ranking member of a Satanic, masonic sect.
4. Corroborating Prophecies from Reputable Marian Apparitions. Many reputable Marian apparitions have prophesied about the “end times” - the times that lead to the Second Coming of Jesus - and the “Great Apostasy” that will emerge in the Church. The messages of Mary given to Fr. Gobbi of the Marian Movement of Priests (containing Church imprimatur and nihil obstat) say explicitly that in the end times, the “man of iniquity” will sit in the chair of Saint Peter, and will “create a false church” by merging this with other religions. Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich warned of a coming great schism in the Church during the end times, as well as the “strange relationship” between two popes, one of whom will lead a false church. In Akita, Our Lady warned of great division in the Church, which “bishops against bishops, cardinals against cardinals...”. In La Sallette, Our Lady likewise warned of this crisis that would face the Church during the end times. Could all of these approved and reputable apparitions and prophetic messages be false? Or are these all messages from heaven, given to multiple sources, meant to warn us about the greatest evil and deception that will befall the Church during the end times?
5. The Bible has Prophesied about the Emergence of the False Prophet. The Book of Revelation warns that during the end times, the Antichrist and the False Prophet (the “false prophetess” referred to in Revelation) will rise and will greatly deceive God’s children: “And I saw, from the mouth of the dragon, and from the mouth of the beast, and from the mouth of the false prophetess, three unclean spirits go out in the manner of frogs.” (Revelation 16:13). In the end, the Lord says that He will prevail, and that the Antichrist and the False Prophet will be defeated: “And the beast was apprehended, and with him the false prophetess, who in his presence caused the signs, by which she seduced those who accepted the character of the beast and who worshipped his image. These two were cast alive into the pool of fire burning with sulphur.” (Revelation 19:20).
Furthermore, the book of Daniel warns that in the end times, the “abomination of desolation” will take place in the Church, and the “daily sacrifice” (referring to the Holy Mass) will be abolished. This is in line with prophecies given to Maria Divine Mercy, as well as the messages given to Fr. Gobbi by Our Lady, which warn that the False Prophet will eventually abolish the daily sacrifice of the Mass by denying the real presence of Jesus in the Eucharist through the changing of the words of consecration.
6. Not Meant to Divide the Church. The messages do not call us to rebel against the Church. On the contrary, it calls us to remain loyal to the Church and the hierarchy. The messages, however, do clearly prophesy that major major changes in the Church will happen very soon - changes in the sacraments, the Holy Mass, the Eucharist, tolerance for sin - all under the guise of “modernizing” the Catholic Church. All of these will culminate in the creation of a new, modern, “one world church” that will deny the real presence of Jesus in the Eucharist, and will merge the Catholic Church with other religions. Once these things happen, Jesus calls us to remain loyal and true to the Church - the TRUE Church, and the TRUE Faith.
7. Fulfillment of the Prophecies will Prove or Disprove. In the end, the fulfillment (or non-fulfillment) of the prophecies will prove or disprove the messages. Is it wise to dismiss these prophecies outright - with so many corroborating prophecies saying the same thing? What if they were true? It is wise to heed the story of people during the time of Noah - many laughed at him and did not believe in his prophecies. Eventually, when the prophesied Great Flood came true, they were unprepared, and got destroyed. Meanwhile, those who believed in the prophecy and prepared well were saved.
Objection 2: “Denial of the importance of Church evaluation of alleged message”
Dr. Miravalle says that “The alleged messages reject the importance of the Church’s investigation and subsequent judgment of the authenticity of the alleged message.” Miravalle says that the seer should herself to Church authorities for proper investigation, prior to spreading of the messages.
Below are some responses to the above objection:
1. There was no formal Church investigation of the messages given to all the prophets throughout salvation history. The “Church hierarchy” at the time of Jesus - the pharisees and sadducees - actually denied the Word of God Himself. There was no Church investigation of the prophecies of Noah, Ezekiel, Isaiah. Were these prophecies not valid because there was no formal investigation by the Church hierarchy? God has always prepared the world for important events throughout history via His prophets. If Jesus was indeed coming back in our generation, wouldn’t it be logical to assume that God will prepare for this most important event through an end time prophet?
2. A Potentially-Biased Investigating Panel. The “investigating panel” of any investigation against Maria Divine Mercy will be potentially a biased panel, since many portions of the Messages have to do with the internal corruption of the Church because of the infiltration of Freemasonry within its ranks. If indeed Freemasonry has infiltrated the ranks of the Church, an investigation of Maria Divine Mercy would almost guarantee the stifling of the messages by precisely those masonic forces from within - stopping God’s efforts to intervene and warn us on its tracks. It is like having a court case, where the accused and the judges/jury are one and the same.
3. Urgency to Spread the Messages. If a Church investigation is done, it will take decades to render a judgement on the messages (as past experience has shown) - thus defeating the whole purpose of giving the messages to mankind as quickly as possible because of their urgency. If Jesus is indeed coming back in our generation, as corroborated by many contemporary Marian apparitions and private revelations, then a decades-long investigation simply cannot be afforded. A case in point is Medjugorje. More than 40 millions pilgrims have visited the shrine, scores of conversions and healings have been reported, numerous religious vocations have been born - and yet 30 years after the start of the apparitions, the Church still hasn’t concluded its investigation. If Church authorities stopped the children of Medjugore from proclaiming and spreading the messages of Our Lady at the start of the apparitions, then we wouldn’t have had the benefit of all the wonderful spiritual fruits that we see today from Medjugorje.
4. Spiritual Fruits will be one of the Important Bases for Determining Authenticity - If the messages given to Maria Divine Mercy are truly of God, they will spread through the power of the Holy Spirit. A good example is Medjugorje - devotion has spread throughout the world, even without formal Church approval.
Another example is the messages given by Our Lady to the Italian priest Fr. Stefano Gobbi. There was no formal Church investigation at the start of the messages/locations. And yet, these messages have spawned a worldwide Marian Movement of Priests and Laity that includes hundreds of priests and bishops, as well as millions of lay faithful.
Yet another example is in the Philippines, where devotion to Our Lady Mediatrix of All Grace has flourished - primarily as a result of reported apparitions of Our Lady way back in the 1950s in Lipa, Philippines. The apparitions have actually been declared by the Church to be not supernatural in origin. And yet, this has not stopped people from flocking to Lipa, and has not stopped devotion to Mary Mediatrix from flourishing.
In all of these cases, if the Church had stepped in right at the start of these messages, and prohibited their spreading (until after a complete investigation has been completed), then the messages would not have been given the opportunity to spread and generate the spiritual fruits that we now see today in Medjugorje, the Marian Movement of Priests and Laity, Lipa, and many others. In fact, we need to precisely give time for the messages to spread to see if they will bear spiritual fruit in the form of conversions, prayers, healings, etc.
Objection 3: Spiritual Fruits
Dr. Miravalle says that the messages are characterized by the "absence of the authentic Christian fruits of spiritual peace, joy, and trust, and charity; and, in their place, manifestations of greater fear, anxiety, and dominant negativity."
Furthermore, regarding the tone and character of the messages given to Maria Divine Mercy, Dr. Miravalle says: “Fear-producing tones of divine retribution, anger, justice, and, disaster are the principal themes placed into the alleged words of God the Father and Jesus.”
Below are 4 responses to the above objections:
1. The Fallacy of Hasty Generalization
The above is a fallacy known in logic as “hasty generalization”, which is essentially making a conclusion based on insufficient evidence - it usually involves making a conclusion based on a survey from a small group that fails to sufficiently represent an entire population. A fallacy is “faulty logic”, and as such conclusions made using faulty logic are incorrect. An example of this fallacy is as follows. A person travels through a town for the first time. He sees 10 people, all of them children. The person then concludes that there are no adults in the town.
The argument of Dr. Miravalle related to the above is the same. He randomly picks up a few phrases from the messages, then concludes on the bases of these few phrases (without considering the entirety) that the entire messages are of a certain character - lacking in love, promoting fear, etc. This is highly incorrect, as a close reading of the entire messages - not just phrases and pockets - will show that the messages are in fact full of love and concern.
The messages are full of hope - it talks about God’s plan to intervene in these end times to save His children from the grip of the evil one. It talks about love - that God, in His mercy, will not abandon us in these difficult times, and will forcefully intervene to save His creation.
Below are some excerpts from the first message of Jesus given to Maria Divine Mercy on November 9, 2010, which gives us an idea of the general tone and intent of the Book of Truth:
I love you all so much that I gave up My Life for you. Have you forgotten this? Through My Divine Mercy I implore all of you to turn back to Me one last time. Through My Mercy I come back to earth to try and help you to look into your hearts and seek the Truth. Do not allow the Deceiver to destroy you. Seek the Truth. Love - Pure Love - is the path to My Father’s Kingdom.
Please remember My Divine Mercy. I love each and every single one of you. Pray for forgiveness now. Hold out your hands and let Me guide you to My Father’s Kingdom. I am returning to earth as foretold. That time is drawing so quickly that many will not be prepared...I beseech you to listen and heed My Word. I love all of you. I ask you to pray for conversion before the End Times, which are almost upon us. I have no wish to frighten My followers but I beseech all of you now to save souls.
How can the above be characterized, in Miravalle’s own words, as “fear-producing tones of divine retribution, anger, justice, and, disaster?” If one reads the above message sincerely and humbly, one cannot help but feel the love of Jesus - but at the same time, the urgency of His call for conversion.
2. Jesus has always spoken the Truth - often harshly - even if it hurts
One of the objections of Dr. Miravalle to the messages given to Maria Divine Mercy is that for Miravalle, the “messages are replete with negative...rants of condemnation and judgement in words and expressions which gravely misrepresent the infinite mercy and love of the Father and of the Son”.
We have already discussed previously why the above is false reasoning - it is a “hasty generalization” fallacy which does not consider the entirety of the message, but instead merely lifts a few passages and takes them out of context.
However, another aspect of the above is that Miravalle, in effect, is saying to us that Jesus cannot speak this way - Jesus cannot speak “rants of condemnation and judgement”.
If we look at the Bible, though, we will realize that Jesus has always spoken the truth against sin, oftentimes in harsh “rants of condemnation and judgement”. He was especially harsh against the Pharisees and Sadducees (Matthew 3:7-10):
You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. And do not think you can say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham as our father.' I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.
We must not forget that while God is merciful, He is also just, and in His justice, He will condemn sin. There are many, many other instances of Jesus in the Bible speaking in harsh tones (Matthew 9:47): “And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell...”
Jesus even went beyond words in condemning the sins of the Pharisees (Mark 11: 15-17):
"...when he had entered into the temple, he began to cast out the sellers and the buyers in the temple. And he overturned the tables of the moneychangers and the chairs of the vendors of doves. And he would not permit anyone to carry goods through the temple. And he taught them, saying: “Is it not written: ‘For my house shall be called the house of prayer for all nations?’ But you have made it into a den of robbers".
If we will apply Dr. Miravalle’s criteria (Jesus cannot speak in harsh “rants of condemnation and judgement”), then we will conclude that the above passages could not have come from Jesus!
Fast forward to the present time, and we see horrible sins that were never even present during the time of the Pharisees, and which cry out to God for vengeance: abortion, homosexuality, devil-worship, satanic cults, pornography...the list goes on and on. The conditions of the present time are much, much worse compared to the time of the Pharisees. Who are we to apply limits to the kind of language and tone that the Son of God ought to adopt in these times?
3. Holy Fear of God’s Divine Justice is Beneficial for our Souls
Yes, sometimes the Truth hurts. Yes, sometimes Warnings hurt. Yes, the Justice of God may cause fear in us - and rightfully so, if we are living a life of sin, and risk losing our life to eternity. If you see a friend walking straight to a cliff, oblivious of the sure fall to death, wouldn’t you shout, scream, and beg him to change his path?
Holy fear - particularly in cases where there is risk of losing our souls for all eternity - is good. In fact, the problem with the world today is the opposite: people are precisely no longer afraid of the consequences of sin. People are no longer afraid of hell. Many people no longer believe in the eternal punishment of hell - some have even gone to the extent of actually embracing hell, and worshiping Satan through freemasonry and new age practices.
If you are God, and you see billions of your children not mindful of their souls and headed straight to hell because of their current ways, wouldn’t you try to wake up your children and try to re-ignite this holy fear in their hearts?
3. Spiritual Fruits
Dr. Miravalle contends that spiritual fruits “are substantially absent from the alleged messages.” In essence, Miravalle is saying that the messages given to Maria Divine Mercy have not led to any spiritual fruits and benefits. Again, this is faulty logic - hasty generalization. Yes, we may encounter a few people who have not borne any spiritual fruit as a result of reading the messages - but it is faulty logic to assume that the entire population is as such.
Has Dr. Miravalle talked to every single one of the people who have read the messages - and have found that every single one of them have not derived any spiritual fruits? The only way to properly conclude that the messages have not led to any spiritual fruits is to do a global survey of everyone who has read them, and conclusively determine that there was not a single spiritual fruit derived by those who have read the messages.
On the contrary, there are many, many people who have testified to being touched by the messages, and who have embraced the call to fasting, sacrifice and prayer. Below are just some of the actual, verbatim testimonials by real people regarding the messages given to Maria Divine Mercy (as contained in the “comments” portion of a book review published regarding the Book of Truth):
Mae Diamez-Isidto (August 16, 2013): “I was once an example of Doubting Thomas until I read MDM messages, pray the Crusade Prayers, pray Holy Rosary and Chaplet of the Divine Mercy to overcome doubts. I am a Catholic since birth and growing up I did things that displeased Lord Jesus Christ.But I seek for Him and now I found Him. Been waiting for His second coming.”
Hellenious Kwekunab Dadzie (August 24, 2013): “Am truly overwhelmed and sorry for my sins, am a sinner and am not worthy but all I ask of u lord is to forgive our iniquity. lord have mercy on us. let us be among of ur second coming. Amen.”
Laura Javier Real: “God Loves us all! that's why he is warning us to do something! before it happened.. Jesus love is Pure and simple! We just have to get together and do a crusade of Prayers to god and to our blessed mother! to all d Saints and Angels in Heaven, so that satan will be crushed forever and stop harming God's children on earth! Praise be to God! forever and ever, AMEN.”
4. Call to Prayer
Jesus encourages frequent attendance to the Holy Mass, Eucharistic devotion, as well as the daily recitation of the Rosary and the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. Below are just a few of the many, many calls for prayer that are found in the messages:
“Let Me remind all My children everywhere to recite My Divine Mercy chaplet every single day. Pray too, and I include all Christian faiths, the Holy Rosary to My Beloved Mother for this powerful prayer will weaken Satan’s power over My children.” (13 June 2011)
“Patience, silent prayer daily, the formation of prayer groups, daily recital of the Divine Mercy Chaplet, fasting, and the Holy Rosary to My Beloved Mother combined, act as the perfect formula for saving souls.” (10 August 2011)
“...the miracle of the Holy Eucharist, present in all tabernacles all over the world, exists today and is there to fill your poor undernourished and empty souls with My Presence”. (14 April 2011)
One of the most important spiritual fruits of the Messages are the collection of “Crusade Prayers” that Jesus encourages us to recite every day. If one sincerely reads the Crusade Prayers, one cannot help but notice and feel the Divine hand that surges through the words of the prayers. Many, many people have started praying these Crusade Prayers. In fact, there are instances of priests, nuns, and ordinary lay people going out of their way to reproduce the prayers - at their own cost - and going out of their way, contributing their precious time, to spread these prayers to many people.
THE NEW HEAVEN and THE NEW EARTH
A Response to Mark Miravalle’s Critique of Maria Divine Mercy: PART II
by Arthur Policarpio
This article is a continuation of the author’s of the messages given to “Maria Divine response to Dr. Mark Miravalle’s critique Mercy” (MDM). We tackle in this article Dr. Miravalle’s contention that “a form of the heresy known as Milleniarism is present in several instances of the alleged messages.”
Miravalle expounds on this in his article, quoted verbatim below:
Millenarianism asserts that there will be a literal “1000 year” reign of Jesus on the earth (April 9, 2012 Message), during which time there would be no pope on earth, but rather a type spiritual papacy by which St. Peter will rule the Church from heaven over a type of “paradise on earth” (see Messages, 89, 124, 141; 88, 109, 111, 251, 258). The Catholic Church has rightly condemned Millenarianism and the concept of a literal 1000 year period during which Jesus would reign over an earthly paradise (see Catechism of the Catholic Church, n. 676).
What is “Milleniarism” and Why is it Condemned by the Church?
First, let us understand clearly: What exactly is Milleniarism and why is it condemned by the Church?Milleniarism (from "millenium", Latin for "thousand years") is a belief by some Christian denominations that there will be a “paradise on earth” in which Christ will reign for 1000 years - prior to the Second Coming and final judgement of all mankind. This belief is derived primarily from the Book of Revelation 20:1–6.As Mark Miravalle has correctly pointed out, the Catholic Church condemns Milleniarism. In particular, the Catechism specifically rejects the belief that there will be a paradise on earth, where Jesus will bodily reign, prior to the Second Coming and final judgement.
Below are excerpts from the Catechism of the Catholic Church (n. 676) about this:
The Antichrist's deception already begins to take shape in the world every time the claim is made to realize within history that messianic hope which can only be realized beyond history through the eschatological judgment. The Church has rejected even modified forms of this falsification of the kingdom to come under the name of millenarianism, especially the "intrinsically perverse" political form of a secular messianism.
Is Milleniarism Found in the Messages to Maria Divine Mercy?
According to Milleniarism, therefore:
- Jesus will bodily come again prior to the Second Coming
- He will reign on earth physically prior to the Final JudgementDoes Jesus, through Maria Divine Mercy, preach Milleniarism? The answer is NO. Jesus clearly says that:
- He will NOT come again physically prior to the Second Coming
- He will NOT reign on earth physically prior to the Final Judgement
In a January 9, 2012 message to Maria Divine Mercy, Jesus explains clearly that the new era of peace will take place after His Second Coming:
My Second Coming will bring to an end the torment you have endured for thousands of years on earth. So great is this Glorious event, that no man will fail to gasp in wonder and astonishment as I appear in the skies. You, of this generation, have been chosen to benefit from this journey with me into My New Paradise, during the Era of Peace, over which I will reign.
No one must be excluded. Not one soul must be allowed to fall through the net. It is My greatest desire to bring you all with Me into My Kingdom. This is the glory which mankind has waited for since My death on the cross.
How are we to Understand the
“New Heaven and New Earth”?
Jesus explains through Maria Divine Mercy that after the Second Coming and the final judgement, God the Father will restore the earth to its original, pristine beauty. Heaven and earth will merge as one. The righteous will live with Him in this “new heaven and new earth” for “1,000 years” - not a literal 1,000 years in earthly terms, but rather representing an era, a long period. Jesus says that in this new paradise, “age will be non-existent”.What Jesus expounds on, therefore, through His messages to Maria Divine Mercy, is the kind of world that the righteous will inherit AFTER His Second Coming takes place. He is expounding on what this “new heaven” and “new earth” will be like. He is talking about eternal life, the life to come. This is NOT Milleniarism - instead, it is Jesus giving us a “sneak preview” of what eternal life will be like for the righteous, after the final judgement takes place.
Nobody knows how this “new heaven and new earth” will be like. Jesus through Maria Divine Mercy, explains to us what this beautiful new world will be like. Only He, after all, can explain it:
My chosen generation will be with Me for eternity. This Paradise will offer 1,000 years of peace, love and harmony...You, children of this generation, will be given the gift of living in the Paradise, even more beautiful than that prepared for Adam and Eve. Age will be non-existent as man will live in peace with families of generations. So much love and enjoyment will be an everyday occurrence. Finally you will be accorded true lasting peace in your souls.
Why would this not be possible? This is the earth that was planned by My Father whose Divine Will, will at last finally be realised on earth as it is in Heaven. Rejoice all of you. The New Paradise is to be welcomed with excitement and anticipation. There will be no death. No illness. No sin. You will be given the gift of eternal happiness. (February 24, 2012)
In His first message to Maria Divine Mercy, God the Father explains that the Second Coming of Jesus will restore the earth to its original beauty - the original earthly paradise that was meant for our first parents, but was destroyed by sin:
I created each of you in My Likeness so that I could have a family. I created the world out of Pure Love so that you, My children, could share this Paradise with Me. So lovingly was this created that the angels rejoiced and Heaven was alight with the flames of love that no human being could ever possibly fathom. And then it was destroyed by sin caused by the serpent... The time has come for Me to reclaim the Paradise I lovingly created so that we can, again, become one family...This New Paradise on Earth is now being planned for all of My children. It will last 1,000 years on earth and no one must be excluded for that would break My Heart...This Paradise will be a place of love, beauty, glory, and will be home to all who are pure of heart and soul. (June 25, 2011)
The Catholic Church Acknowledges that the “New Heaven and New Earth” Mentioned in the Bible has not yet been Fulfilled
The Bible talks extensively about this “new heaven and new earth” that will come about during the end of the ages. Revelation 21:1-4 talks about this beautiful new world that the righteous will inherit after the tribulations of the end times are complete:
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.The prophet Isaiah likewise talks about this “new heaven and a new earth”:
For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind. But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy. (Is. 65: 17-18 )
The Catechism clearly teaches that this “new heaven and new earth” has not yet been fulfilled. Christ’s promise of a “new heaven and a new earth” has not yet been realized. One needs only to look at history to know that this “new heaven and a new earth” is far from being a reality, particularly in our world today - wars, abortion, immorality, hunger, pain, illness...the list goes on and on.
Below are excerpts from the Catechism of the Catholic Church (n. 671) regarding this:
Though already present in his Church, Christ's reign is nevertheless yet to be fulfilled "with power and great glory" by the King's return to earth. This reign is still under attack by the evil powers, even though they have been defeated definitively by Christ's Passover. Until everything is subject to him, "until there be realized new heavens and a new earth in which justice dwells, the pilgrim Church, in her sacraments and institutions, which belong to this present age, carries the mark of this world which will pass, and she herself takes her place among the creatures which groan and travail yet and await the revelation of the sons of God."559 That is why Christians pray, above all in the Eucharist, to hasten Christ's return by saying to him: 560 Maranatha! "Our Lord, come!"561Therefore, we cannot interpret the “new heaven and new earth” as representing our current times, or a period in current world history. Instead, this “new heaven and new earth” points to that “era of peace” that will occur upon Christ’s return to earth in glory to judge the living and the dead. The Catechism, therefore, actually supports the views on this new heaven and new earth as contained in the messages given to Maria Divine Mercy, in that it refers to the “new heaven and a new earth” as taking place after the Second Coming.
Does the Church have an official interpretation as to the nature of the "new heaven and new earth? No it does not. The Church, in fact, cannot make a judgement in this matter, simply because no human being truly knows what will happen when Jesus comes, how the final judgement will come about, and what the “new heaven” and “new earth” will be like. In other words, the Church does not, and cannot, have a definitive teaching on the state of life in this new heaven and new earth which Jesus reveals through Maria Divine Mercy.
Your Kingdom Come!
“Your Kingdom Come, Your Will be Done!” Humanity has been saying this phrase from the “Our Father” for 2,000 years, but still, the Kingdom hasn’t really, truly come. God’s Divine Will still has not been fully done. We have only to look around at the sinful, rebellious, immoral world around us to know that this is the case.
After more than 2,000 years, don’t you think that God will fulfill His promise and answer this prayer? That is precisely what He is saying through Maria Divine Mercy - that He will fulfill His promise, and He will recreate paradise to its original beauty:
You, My children, must accept the Promise made by My Son, after His Glorious Resurrection from the dead. He said that He would come again. This time, for the Second Coming of My Beloved Son on Earth, is drawing close. If you believe in the Promises made by My Son, then you will know that He means what He said. When He comes again, He comes to Rule and take up His Rightful Throne in the New Paradise I have created for you all on Earth. (February 23rd, 2012)
For those of us who still question this “new era of peace”, this "new heaven and new earth" mentioned in the messages to Maria Divine Mercy - instead of questioning and doubting, let us instead ask: Why NOT? Why won’t God restore the earth to the original, beautiful paradise that He created, prior to Satan’s temptation: a perfect world for humanity? Why would God allow Satan to destroy his original plan of a beautiful paradise? Won’t He, in His justice, restore it to its original pristine state?It is a wonderful promise that will guide us and give us strength in the difficult times to come. Let us close this article by reflecting on this wonderful new world promised to us by Jesus:
My daughter, I will Rule the Earth for 1,000 years. Make no mistake, for I Am now in charge of events as they now unfold in the world. I have now prepared the way for My New Kingdom on Earth and that time is near, much closer than many realize. Rejoice, for this news will be welcomed by all. It will bring to an end all suffering in the world. It will ignite a fount of love and glory for all My children to share. This New Paradise will be beyond your comprehension, but hear this. This new life will offer you, all of My devout followers, a life free from worry. You will want for nothing. All will be provided by Me. Each and every one of you who choose this GloriousKingdom will be astonished at the Precious Jewel that awaits you. Pray now, that your brothers and sisters open their eyes to the Truth of the promises I have made, so they too, can enter this New Life on Earth. (May 20, 2011)